The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) Program is designed for University hires like you. This month, we are meeting with Charna – our University Staffing Lead for Western Europe. Find out what are the career opportunities and profile requirements to join Services and be part of Microsoft tomorrow’s leaders!
WE believe that work is a place for exploration, creativity, innovation and professional growth. It’s about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things which leave a lasting impact. At Microsoft, you learn from the finest in the business. As a full time graduate employee, you experience an inspiring word class program. In MACH, we have customized experiences to help you start strong at Microsoft, build your global network, and drive your career. Our two year program is focused on ensuring that you receive the professional development early to help you accelerate your impact in role and that you have the tools and knowledge to steer your long term career.
With over 3,000 MACH employees in over 60 countries worldwide, you’ll gain a network to a global community of peers, leadership exposure, world class training sand the opportunity to take on challenging work that contributes meaningfully to helping people and business realize their full potential. In addition to core developmental opportunities you stand to gain while you are on the job, our customized trainings provide further learning relevancy to help you build valuable skill sets that will set you apart positively in your profession
Be Yourself: Come as you are, Do what you love. We’ve always been about recognizing the value that people with different life experiences and viewpoints bring to our business. We embrace and celebrate our differences because we see them for what they are; powerful drivers of innovation. Come be part of our talented community joined by a passion for technology, a dedication to our customers, and a shared set of core values. We work hard to make Microsoft a home for everyone and a place of acceptance, where differences are encouraged and respected. Our MACH employee’s come from all over the world and contribute to our global business, we welcome you to view and apply to our open roles:
MACH Graduate opportunities
– MACH Sales: Are you passionate about dealing with our customers to bring the magic of software to consumers and business? Our MACH sales program will provide you with all the sales skills to become advisors and contributors to our business!
– MACH Technical: If you are interested in our Consultant, Engineers, Evangelist or IT service manager roles, you can build upon your technical skills with experts and gain skills in communication to help our customer and partner realize the brilliant of IT.
– MACH MBA: If you have a few years of professional experience and you are currently working towards your full-time MBA degree. We have a variety of roles and a MACH experience for you!
How to apply we welcome you to view and apply to our list of open positions for University graduate opportunities across Europe.
We look for people who:
• Graduated less than 12 months ago
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent academic results,
• A passion for Technology and Services,
• Fluent in English
Our MACH employees corm from all over the world and contribute to our global business, we welcome you to view and apply to our open roles.
Join Microsoft today http://www.microsoft.com/mach